Please register directly on zoom here.
Discuss Legal Departments' Trends and Priorities Shaping 2023.
With the ongoing economic challenges, continued inflation, and political uncertainty in many parts of the world, many organisations have taken cautious growth forecasts in 2023. More than ever, the role of legal counsel has grown substantially to guide the business with prudent strategies, and to seek growth opportunities in the precarious climate.
Thomson Reuters & SCCA are excited to present the webinar featuring a panel of leading legal counsel's insights on regulatory changes, legal leadership, operations, and prioritises to proactively lead the year.
Our interactive webinar will cover:
- Informing executives with trusted legal guidance: Bridging the gap between growth aspirations and the precarious risk environment.
- Priorities! Priorities! Priorities! What priorities make a winning legal team in 2023, with competing workloads, budget, and talent to consider?
- In-house workload and managing external counsel: Regaining the balance.
- Key regulatory changes to watch out for in 2023.
- Legal operations: Using legal technologies and managing the budget wisely.
- A wider scope on corporate governance: From ethics, cyber security to ESG.
- Data privacy: A refreshed priority for the legal team.
Who Should Attend
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, In-House Legal Counsel, Legal Managers
Register nowto discuss the changes, and bounce ideas with the in-house community in the region!